Customs clearance work involves a range of customs formalities, including declaration procedure as well as submission of information about goods required to facilitate customs clearance, payment of duty along with any administrative activities related to the process of export or import.
Nowadays most companies in the market need to make the process of customs clearance quick and qualitative. This process presupposes fulfillment of formalities stipulated by the Customs Code of Ukraine as well as by some other regulations that make provision for customs clearance of goods and vehicles.
The customs clearance procedure is obligatory for various sorts of goods and can be carried out either by a cargo owner or by a customs agent.
Customs clearance as a rule shall consist of the following stages:
- acceptance, registration and registration of customs declaration;
- controlling accuracy by filling in the columns and correct identification of Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature code;
- compliance with non-tariff regulation;
- customs examination of goods for compliance with the declared ones;
- controlling accuracy by customs value calculation;
- controlling accuracy by calculation and payment of custom duties;
- finalizing customs declaration.
Filling in a customs declaration form.
Pursuant to the Customs Code of Ukraine declaring procedure shall be accomplished by submitting application according to set form (in writing, electronic form) with precise information about goods, purposes of its transportation through the customs border of Ukraine as well as the data required to further control and customs clearance of cargo.
«AC Alliance» Company provides professional service in customs clearance and transportation, including:
- advisory services in cargo registration and customs clearance;
- Review and analysis of all possible option for cargo customs clearance and choosing the most appropriate one;
- Execution and auditing of documentation related to customs clearance;
- Assistance in drawing up and signing foreign economic contracts;
- Consulting on permission documentation (licenses, certifications, sanitary and epidemiological services certificates);
- Competent execution of customs declaration and shipping documentation;
- Efficient customs clearance of cargos;
- Approximate calculation of payments, assisting in payment orders issuing and cash flow control;
- Facilitating delivery of cargo to warehouses;
- Classification of good according to Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature.
The activity of «AC Alliance» Company in the area of customs services in Ukraine and Kyiv represents a wide range of qualitative services with the fastest customs clearance of your cargo.